Rec Plex Lap Swimming
(this is a team hosted event)
- We will continue to have lap swimming available from 8:00-9:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Lap swimming at the Rec Plex is available for all swimmers in Silver, Gold and Senior Practice Groups. Silver and Gold are limited to 3 days a week.
- All swimmers must reserve a lane using the BDSC website.
- There will be a $10.00 per day fee charged.
- 30 Minute private lessons will be available for swim team
members in ALL practice groups.
- Seniors and Gold will have until 5:00pm each Monday to sign up for private lessons.
- All other swimmers (13 & Under and Silver practice groups) may sign-up for available spots after 5:00pm each Monday.
- 13 & Under Practice Group may only sign up for a private lesson (there is no lap swimming available at the Rec Plex, due to space limitations).
- Fee: Gold and Seniors - $20.00 Per lesson (Must be signed up for lap swimming)
- Fee: Silver (Signed up for lap Swimming) - $20.00 Per lesson
- Fee: 13 & Unders and Silver only doing private lesson - $25.00 Per Lesson
Swimmers do NOT need to be members of the Rec Plex in order to sign up for Lap Swimming or Private Lesson. All Swimmers attending the Rec Plex for the first time this season, must fill out a Liability waiver prior to attending the first lap swimming or private lesson.
All facility rules and COVID-19 protocols must be followed at all times.