12 Under State Meet
Feb 26, 2021 (04:30 PM) - Feb 28, 2021 (06:00 PM)
February, 8 2021
12-Under State Meet, February 26-28, 2021 - Potential Format:
- Safety Procedures: Meet will be run under current WSAC meet safety protocols with any changes required by LSC.
- Facility Session Limit: Athlete count is limited to 185. Swimmers have assigned seats in the stands and deck bleachers. To accomplish this, sessions will be subdivided as needed by both gender and/or age group. Most likely scenario based on early estimates from teams is that the 10-Under sessions will be both genders and the 11-12 sessions will be subdivided by gender.
- Entry Deadlines: Early entry deadline of 2/9/21 has passed. Final entry deadline (with additions, corrections and scratches) is 2/22/21. Final decisions on session arrangement, and the inclusion of relays, bonus and relay-only swimmers will be made after the initial deadline by the State Meet Safety sub-committee.
- Relays/Relay-only: Relays may be included if session sizes allow. Relays will be run in alternating lanes to decrease crowding behind the blocks. State Meet safety committee may limit relay entries and relay-only participation to maintain target session capacity.
- Bonus entries: Bonus entries may be accepted if timeline allows. Bonus entries may be limited to sessions in which the swimmer has a qualified swim to stay under 185 swimmer limit.
- Staffing: The meet will be minimally staffed by volunteers and officials. Teams will be asked to send as few coaches s possible to manage their team.
- Entry Fees: Entry Fee, $10/Event, $20/Relay, $5/LSC Splash Fee, $16 WSAC Facility Fee
- ONLINE COVID-19 WAIVER (here)
- Meet Information
- Covid Safety Guidelines
- Waunakee Entries Final Version 2.0
- Psych Sheet
- Waunakee Final Meet Info