Southeastern Champs- 14 & Under (@Ensworth)
The Ensworth School
Nashville, TN 37221
WARMUP AND COMPETITION TIMES:
- Pool will be open Thursday March 4 for teams to warmup from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 13-14 Prelims (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Warm-up 7:00 a.m., Competition begins at 8:30 a.m.
- *11-12 Prelims (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Warm-up TBA, Competition begins at TBA
- *1650 Freestyle Timed Finals (Friday) – TBA
- *10&U Timed Finals (Saturday, Sunday) – Warmup TBA, Competition begins TBA
- 11-12 and 13-14 Finals (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Warm-up 5:00 p.m., Competition begins at 6:00 p.m.
This meet will include all of Tennesee (LSC will be split in two parts).
The age up date for the meet will be February 19 meaning that a swimmer's age on February 19 will determine their age group for the Age Group Championship Meet. Swimmers may still compete in both the Senior and Age Group Meet but may only swim a total of six (6) events over the two meets combined .
Use of the bathrooms and locker rooms will be as limited as possible. Swimmers are highly encouraged to arrive in their suits, and leave in their suits.
Swimmers and their guardians must turn in the attached Covid-19 questionnaire, with all answers needing to be in the negative for entry, and swimmers are subject to a temperature check prior to entry into the facility.
Spectators will not be allowed into the facility (MAYBE????)
All coaches, timers, and officials will be required to wear masks. All athletes are required to wear masks while not in the pool.
Hard-sided coolers and folding chairs are not permitted in the facility.
Current Covid-19 Protocols that all athletes, coaches, volunteers, and officials must follow will be spelled out in a separate document.
Entries must be submitted vis USA Swimming OME entry program (not Team Unify). We will use our TU file to transfer entries.
$100 flat fee/swimmer