Spring Senior Sectionals - Four Corners Phoenix
March 19-22, 3 site prelim, 1 site
final Phoenix, AZ * 3.5 day format * see details below
• Capacity 900 athletes
• Approx 700 athletes indicated as priority 1 on survey
Right now there are 3 Sectional Meets in the West that are planned - (not counting CANV Meet yet)
Below are the Links to the applications to officiate. When the CANV Meet in St George is finalized we will send that link as well.. Evals if given are only for recerts-- per USA Swimming. Questions let me know
Mike Dilli - WZ Officials Chair
Phoenix Meet #1 : March 19 -22: https://form.jotform.com/210344308595152
Phoenix Meet #2 : March 25 - 28: https://form.jotform.com/210344114628144
St George Meet : April 22 - 25 2021: https://form.jotform.com/210344927865159
Meet Update 2-5-21
Attention Four Corner and Region 12 teams:
The attached document PDF provides a status update on each of the three Sectional meets currently being planned:
As of February 1, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. the Sectional meet in Phoenix, AZ on March 25-28 (with 1 site for prelims and finals) is CLOSED with 302 swimmers.
As of February 4, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. the Sectional in St. George, Utah on April 22-25 (with 1 site for prelims and finals) is OPEN with 250 swimmers.
Included are the lists of teams and the number of swimmers each has committed to attend.
- If you are listed for the Phoenix meets, and have overestimated your number, it is important to contact Meet Director, Sandy Lee ASAP at [email protected] and let her know.
- If your team has not yet contacted Sandy Lee to declare your intentions to attend one of the Phoenix meets, you can still do that, but you will be placed on a waiting list for spots that might become available
- If your team is not on the list to attend either of the Phoenix Sectionals, you have until Friday night, February 5th to reserve a spot in the Sectional meet in St. George, UT on April 22-25.
- Please contact Meet Director, Jody Rash at [email protected] regarding the Utah Sectional meet.
There will be more information regarding these meets early next week,(February 8-12 time frame) including:
- March 19-22 site assignments for each team
- Information on OME & entering the meet – Note: entries for the March meets will not open until at least March 1; entries for the April meet will open at the beginning of April
- Information on how to cross-register for the April Sectional meet as a 2nd opportunity, for teams competing in March meets
Thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility as we navigate these details!
Sandy Lee Jody Rash
Meet Director Meet Director
2021 Speedo Sectionals – Phoenix 2021 Speedo Sectionals – St. George, Utah
March 19-22 & March 25-28 April 22-25
Senior Sectional Meet #1)
March 19-22, 2021 + March 23 Potential LCM Time Trial
Meet Host Contact: Sandy Lee [email protected]
• 3.5 day format * Friday WU/Comp AFTER 3:00 pm at all 3 sites * Exact Times TBD
• SCY portion of the meet capacity 900 athletes.
• Depending on the number of entrants, meet hosts have planned for 3 site prelims.
• Each site will run two flights of prelims planned for a max of 150 athletes per session.
• No Relay Only Athletes
• Top 24 Finalists to stay within allowable body count for condensed finals.
• 1 Heat of Relays in Finals
• Each Team will be restricted in the number of relays they may enter in the meet.
• Details/conduct and other information subject to change as dictated by facility, local and state requirements.
Site 1 Prelims + Finals Site 2 Prelims Site 3 Prelims
Phoenix Swim Club Scottsdale
Aquatic Club/Cactus Pool Rio Salado/Chandler High School 3901 E.
Stanford Drive 7202 E Cactus Rd 350 N Arizona Ave Paradise Valley,
AZ 85253 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Chandler, AZ 85225
- 2021 Western Region Section Spring Sectionals Overview 1-29-21.pdf
- 2021-senior-sectional-time-standards 1-29-21.pdf
- Meet Status Update to Senior Sectional Teams 2-4-21.pdf