February Last Chance Meet
I am happy to announce that we have been invited to participate in the Swim Neptune February Last Chance Meet in Phoenix, Arizona on the weekend of the February 27-28. We continue to have no options here in CA, so we will continue to travel when it is reasonable to do so. Here are the details for the swim meet.
- There will be two sessions each day (Saturday and Sunday). Not sure who is swimming in each session just yet.
- We have limited registration numbers so if you intend to go, please let us know by opting in. The event will be posted by 1:30 pm today on our website. (www.gatorsswimclub.com)
Here are the costs associated with this meet.
- Swim meet entry fees (please see on the attachments)
- $85.00 per swimmer surcharge minimum (GSC travel fee). This may change based on the number of swimmers and coaches that attend the meet.
- Hotel costs. The closest hotel to the pool is listed below.
However, you can stay anywhere you wish.
- Transportation. Due to the pandemic, we will not be offering organized travel to this meet.
This is a great opportunity for us to get some racing in
but again, we will be limited in the number of swimmers that we can
take. The "opt-in" will go live at 1:30 PM and you must do
this to be considered for this meet.