(this is a team hosted event)
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Laps: There will be three 1-hour sessions – Seniors go first, then Age Groupers.
How many laps can you swim in an Hour????Seniors are challenged to hit at least 200!
- Team building: Age-groupers will count for Seniors, and Seniors will count for age-groupers. We will also have some fun team activities. This is aimed to be a fun morning and chance to get to know your teammates across all groups.
- Food: Pancakes and Breakfast (potluck) will be available, so bring your appetite and your water bottle. Potluck signups will up in TU shortly.
- Donations: Each swimmer is required to raise at least $50.
If you haven’t already – set up your fundraising page (instructions attached) and start asking your friends, relatives and neighbors to sponsor your swimmer(s) for this critical team fundraiser.It is easy to upload your contacts into the Team Unify email and blast it out to everyone you know! You can even connect it to social media accounts.Let us know if you need help with the setup!Donors can sponsor you a price per lap (collected after laps have been counted) or a one-time donation. It is so easy! If you would like hard copy donation forms, I have those, so just ask. The online donation page will remain open for a month after the event so keep reminding folks if they haven’t sponsored you yet. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
- Prizes: We have DART team prizes based on the donation levels you earn:
$100 – Dart 2021 Swim-A-Thon Sticker
$150 – DART bag tag (+ incentive 1)
$250 – DART Team Towel (+ incentive 1 & 2)
$350 -- DART Backpack (+ incentive 1, 2, & 3)
Top prize for most money raised will be awarded – more details to come.
- Pledge Chart
- 2021 Swim A Thon FAQs and instructions.pdf
- 2021 Swim A Thon Kickoff Note.pdf