March water polo camp 2021
Learn to play
What is water polo? Unsure if the sport is for you?
Join us for a 2-week clinic, $40, and see what we are all about.
Water polo is a COVID-19 safe sport. The chlorinomines in the pool provide a safe enviroment for all athletes.
Water Polo combines skills from Swimming, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Volleyball and puts these skills in the water. All the fundamentals of water polo will be taught in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Any child aged 8-14 that is interested in learning to play water polo is encouraged come to our clinic and try it out!
- March 2nd, 2021- March 14th, 2021
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Tuesday/Thursday=6:00 pm -7:30 pm
- Sunday= 10:00am - 11:30 am
- Connect 4 Polo Tournament: On March 14th we will hold a 4v4 tournament. This will provide an opportunity for athletes to display skills they learned during the camp.
Location: Williams Indoor Pool, 15000 McConn St, Webster, TX 77598