2021 SCY MVS Championships
This is a qualifying meet. Only those swimmers that achieved championship times can swim in this meet. Please read the table below to see who has qualified as of today to swim in this meet:
Lancers Swim Team|
SCY MVS Championship Qualifiers
Please read the attached meet information sheet to get specific information (times, pool addresses, etc.) for this meet.
Below are some clarifying instructions on how the meet will be conducted as the meet sheet does not clearly describe how the meet will run.
1. Date for 13-14 and 15&O age groups is 26-28 March. Date for the 12&U meet is 9-11 April
2. The preliminaries for the 13-14 meet will be conducted at the Platte City Community Center North (PCCCN) in two sessions one for the girls and one for the boys. PLEASE NOTE: Those swimmers that make the 13-14 finals (top 8) will swim finals at the SMSD Aquatic Center NOT at the PCCN venue.
3. The preliminaries and finals for the 15 & Over meet will be conducted at the SMSD Aquatic Center (SMAC) in two sessions one for the girls and one for the boys.There will be two finals sessions (Girls & Boys) each day made up of 13-14 and 15 & Over age groups. This is how the meet is currently structure to run the weekend of 26-28 March:
|PCCCN Prelims||SMAC Prelims||SMAC Finals|
|13-14 Girls 1st session||15 & Over Girls 1st session||Girls 1st Finals|
|13-14 Boys 2nd session||15 & Over Boys 2nd session||Boys 2nd Finals|
4. No spectators will be allowed in the venues for the 13-14 & 15&O meet..
5. 12 & Under weekend will be held solely at Gladstone Community Center. Depending on number of athletes, we may have two prelim sessions and two finals sessions. The goal is to have one of each, but we will have to balance this. Spectators are a question mark here. Currently, we are planning for one spectator per family, but will consider adding a second if space allows. This is how the meet is currently structure to run the weekend of 9-11 April:
|Gladstone Prelims||Gladstone Finals|
|11-12 1st Prelims||Combined Finals|
|10 & Under 2nd Prelims|
Please declare you intent to participate NLT 12 March 2021.