6-WEEK FALL SWIM CLINIC
6-WEEK SWIM CLUB CLINIC
- MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENT: Passed level 2-American Red Cross Learn to Swim or independent floating on front and back for 5 seconds; forward movement through water.
- EQUIPMENT REQUIRMENT: Goggles.
- Clinic coaches are USA swimming certified coaches and current Eaton Red Wave Club coaches
* Quality instruction * Fun environment *
* Opportunity to advance swimming skills * Club level swim readiness *
- SCHEDULE: Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 28th - November 4th
- TIME: 4pm - 4:45pm
- LOCATION: Eaton High School Pool
- FEE: $120 (fee includes a flex membership with USA Swimming) - Scholarships Available
- REGISTRATION: online registration is now open at eatonredwaves.com - scroll down to Events & select:
Swim Clinics / Seasonal Programs: 6-week Fall Swim Clinic (Space is limited)
- QUESTIONS: email [email protected]
This is a great alternative to traditional swim lessons and a way to prepare for swimming at the competitive level!