T2 Norris Foundation Meet
T2 Norris Foundation Meet May 28-30, 2021
Florida Swimming mandates that all persons on the pool
deck or in the facility during a Florida
Swimming sanctioned/approved meets must wear a mask at all times and is enforceable by meet
management and/or facility
DIRECTIONS: YMCA Norris Aquatic Center. 13275 Livingston Rd. Naples, FL 34109. From I-75 take exit 107 Pine Ridge Rd West.Travel .9 miles and then turn right onto Livingston Rd. After .7 miles make a left onto Osceola Trail at the light (There will be a sign for the Community School of Naples – CSN - and the YMCA Norris Pool). Make your first left onto Stranahan Blvd and go through thegate. The pool will be on your right. Visit www.t2aquatics.com for a map of the pool location.
Friday is time finals Sat/Sun are Prelim/Finals
# of events per day : 3 events
The remaining events in the 10&Under, 11-12, and
13-14 age groups prelim/final events will have an A Final (top
8 swimmers from prelims).
The remaining events in the Open age group will have both an A and B final (top 16 swimmers from prelims).
The meet director reserves the right to limit subscription in
specific events in order to adhere to time requirements of Florida
USA Swimming. The following seeding rules may be used to seed the applicable events if needed to limit session length:
ENTRY FEE: $6.10 per individual event
$8.00 per relay entry
$15.00 facility charge per swimmer
$2.00 online heat sheet charge per swimmer
$2.00 out of state per swimmer fee
• The 800 and 1,500 Freestyle events will be limited to the
fastest 24 swimmers unless time permits.
• The 12&U 400 Freestyle events will be limited to the fastest 32 swimmers unless time permits. • The 13-14 400 Freestyle and 400 IM events will be limited to the fastest 32 swimmers unless time permits.
• The Open 500 Freestyle and 400 IM events will be limited to the fastest 40 swimmers unless time permits.
• The 12&Under 200 Back, 200 Breast, and 200 Fly events will be limited to the fastest 24 swimmers unless time permits.
• All events 200 yards or less will be limited to the fastest 72 swimmers in the 13 & over events and the fastest 64 swimmers
Lanes will be a signed to teams for warmups
Friday warm ups at 4:00 pm Start 5:00 pm Sat./ Sun. Morning warmups for 13 and over is 7:00 am meet start 8:00 am 12 and unders warmups to be announced start not before 11:30 am
Finals for all on Sat./Sun. will be 4:00 pm start 5:00pm