Swim RVA Long Course Kickoff
Sign-ups for the Swim RVA Long Course Kickoff meet are open for ALL swimmers. The deadline for signups is midnight, Wednesday, March 31, 2021. The meet will be held at CSAC, 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond, VA. The meet dates are 17-18 April 2021.
This meet will be swum on the 50 meter course.
- 13 & over swimmers will compete in the Saturday & Saturday Morning sessions.
- 12 & under swimmers will compete in the Saturday & Sunday Afternoon sessions.
This meet is NOT included in your swim dues. There is $8.00 per event entry fee, and an $7.50 per swimmer surcharge, to include enhanced Covid-19 facility expenses and free access to the heat sheets.
Swimmers may enter a MAXIMUM of 4 individual events per session.
Sign ups for this meet will be a bit different from previous meets:
- Log into your account at https://swimbass.com.
- At the bottom of the Home page, locate the tab labeled “Swim Meet”.
- Select the “Swim RVA Long Course Kickoff” meet.
- Register for that meet with a “YES”. You won’t be able to add your events at this time.
- Email [email protected] and [email protected] with the events you wish to enter. Events are listed below.
- Alex and/or Ann will enter you in the events once the meet file is made available by the host team.
Some important notes:
- All Athletes need to report to the screening station WITH A PARENT OR GUARDIAN upon arrival. Health screening sessions will start 15 minutes piror to the first warm up for each session in the front of the building/under the health screening area.
- No indoor spectator seating, but there will be a Spectator Watch and Go area. See the attached meet announcements for additional information.
- All individuals, regardless of age, must wear face coverings when entering and exiting the facility, while on deck, and in any interior spaces.
- Athletes and families must remain outside the pool and maintain proper social distancing. Participants and family members not adhering to this standard will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Participants asked to leave will not be allowed to race.
- Please read the attached meet announcement for additional information.
As always, please contact a BASS board member with questions regarding meet registration.