Age 13 Covid Testing Group
THE EXECUTIVE ORDER FOR COVID TESTING IS NOT OVER for ALL YOUTH SPORTS. WE WILL CONTINUE TESTING, EVERY MONDAY UNTIL WE HEAR OTHERWISE..
MONDAY TESTING STARTS AT 4:00PM AND THE LAST TEST WILL BE GIVEN AT 5:30 PM.
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST COME TO THE SAME TIMES THEY CAME LAST WEEK TO THE BARN, UNLESS THEY HAD A TIME THAT WAS PAST 5:30. I have already sent an email to the later testers (who were past 5:30) to come earlier from now on. This is so our volunteers are testing less than 2 hours, as we still have to read test 15 minutes after.
- Kids enter the barn and we write their test number (doesn't change) and the time the enter the building + 20 minutes.
- IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM US...YOUR SWIMMER MAY ENTER THE YMCA AT THAT TIME-not BEFORE.
- IF YOUR SWIMMER IS POSITIVE , I WILL CALL YOU AND DIRECT YOU TO NEXT STEPS.
- A NEGATIVE TEST ON MONDAY WILL BE GOOD FOR ANYONE TRAVELING TO ANY MEETS LATER IN THE WEEK.
- WE WILL NOT BE SENDING ANY TEST RESULTS TO ANYONE; THIS IS INTER ORGANIZATIONAL ONLY FOR BREAKERs
If your swimmers is a multi sport athlete and will test at their school district- I STILL NEED TO REPORT THEIR RESULTS.
ALL NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS NEED TO BE emailed to ME ASAP
POSITIVE RESULTS YOU MUST TEXT ME