2021 Spring Open Swim
The 2021 Spring Open Swim will run for 4 weeks, beginning Monday, April 12 and wrapping up on Saturday, May 8. All pool sessions will be held at the Farmington Glen Aquatic Club. We will be following local and state guidelines in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic and antigen testing for swimmers 13-19 years old.
Open Swim Groups
- Navy (former Competitive): Monday-Friday 3:30 - 5:30 PM*, Saturday 10:00 AM - Noon
- Mint (former Developmental): Monday-Friday 5:30 - 7:00 PM*
- Water Cub (former Pre-Team): Monday & Wednesday, 4:30 - 5:30 PM*
- Tardigrade (former Conditioning): Tuesday & Thursday, 4:30 - 5:30 PM*
- Masters: Monday-Friday 5:30 - 7:00 AM
*Practice groups will be let in and dismissed in a socially distanced fashion
- dROP Registration Fee For All Athletes: $25
- Navy: $230
- Mint: $195
- Water Cub & Tardigrade: $120
- Masters: $110
USA & Michigan Registration
There is a mandatory $50 registration fee for YOUTH swimmers who are NOT currently registered with USA & Michigan Swimming. The seasonal registration is valid through August 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unsure as to whether your swimmer is currently registered with USA & MI Swimming, please check the roster below before completing your registration. The roster has been updated as of 4/6/21 and includes all swimmers who have a valid registration.
NEW COVID TESTING REQUIREMENTS - All athletes 13-19 years are required to complete a Covid-19 test once a week and submit results to Coach Drew & Coach Molly via email or text if they test off site.
dROP Aquatics is now able to offer free, on-site Covid-19 antigen testing every Friday during this session, beginning April 16. If you are interested in participating, please RSVP on the sign up sheet: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4eaca82ea5fe3-drop
Athletes will also need to bring the consent form attached below to their first test.
- 2021 USA & MI Swimming Registered Swimmers pdf.pdf
- COVID-19 Guidelines & Spring Session Notes.pdf
- drop covid testing consent form.pdf