2021 CAC SUMMER CLASSIC (MIAMI U)
.ANYONE SIGNING UP FOR THIS MEET WILL HAVE TO COMPETE IN AT LEAST 2 OF THE 3 DAYS AND SWIM THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF EVENTS FOR THOSE DAYS.
Location: Corwin M. Nixon Pool, Miami University, OH
Address: Oxford, Ohio
Entry Deadline: April 21 - select "Attend this Event" on team website.
Recommended for: All Groups - we strongly encourage all swimmers to compete in at least two days of this meet.
Maximum # of individual events p/day: Five (5) IEs per day.
Meet Notes: All events are timed finals (only swum once)
athlete facility surcharge
Entry Fees: $5 per IE, $2 per athlete surcharge for Ohio Swimming Travel Fund
Deck Entries: Only if space is available, $5 per ind. event
Shirt Assignments: Fri-Green, Sat-Light Blue, Sun-Navy
Admission Fee: $2 per
Heat Sheets: $3
LIVE Results and Psych Sheet
Warmup Times: Updated 6/5/19:
- Friday - Warm-up to swim 1:50-2:00 pm; Warm-up 2:00-3:00;
Meet starts 3:15 pm
- Saturday AM - Warm-up to swim 6:50-7:00 am; Warm-up 7:00-8:00 am; Meet starts 8:15 am
Saturday PM - Warm-up to swim 1:50-2:00 pm; Warm-up 2:00-3:00 pm; Meet starts 3:15 pm
Sunday AM - Warm-up to swim 6:50-7:00 am; Warm-up 7:00-8:00 am; Meet starts 8:15 am
Sunday PM - Warm-up to swim 12:40-1:00 pm; Warm-up 1:00-2:00 pm; Meet starts 2:15 pm
- POSITIVE CHECK in for events 109&110 on Friday. Event 109 will be limited to top 40, Event 110 will be limited to top 48.
-No other positive check in throughout the weekend
- 50's will start from scoreboard end and swim fastest to slowest
- All events 100's and over: Odd heats will start at the balcony end, Even heats will start at the scoreboard end