May water polo camp
Learn to play
What is water polo? Unsure if the sport is for you?
Join us for a 2-week clinic, $40, and see what we are all about.
Water polo is a COVID-19 safe sport. The chloramines in the pool provide a safe environment for all athletes.
Water Polo combines skills from Swimming, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Volleyball and puts these skills in the water. All the fundamentals of water polo will be taught in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Any child aged 8-14 that is interested in learning to play water polo is encouraged come to our clinic and try it out!
- May 4th, 2021- May 16th, 2021
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- Tuesday/Thursday=6:30 pm -7:30 pm
- Sunday= 10:00am - 11:30 am
- Connect 4 Polo Tournament: On May 16th we will hold a 4v4 tournament. This will provide an opportunity for athletes to display skills they learned during the camp.
Location: Williams Indoor Pool, 15000 McConn St, Webster, TX 77598