PSC Summer Invite
Phoenix June Invite
Live stream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCwxjOet3mg
June 11-14, 2021 at Phoenix Swim Club
* All individuals (swimmers, coaches, officials/meet admins and volunteers) must wear a mask on deck.
* No spectators will be allowed.
* All swimmers, coaches, officials/meet admins and volunteers must enter the pool area through one entrance and exit the pool area at one or more exits as designated.
* Bathroom access will be limited to use the bathroom and to change in and out of tech suits.
* Hospitality will be served on a limited basis.
There will be team areas outside the fence on the grass area to the north of the pool and out in front of the building. Those areas will be for swimmers, as well as adult supervisors.
* We will have a livestream of the event available and that link will be available before the meet begins.
We have divided the morning warm ups into two sessions for the 13 & overs, to reduce the number of swimmers per lane. The following are the team assignments:
13 & Over Warm-up 7:00 - 7:45 a.m.
Friday - PSC & LIFE
Saturday - PSC & RIO
Sunday - PSC & YWSF
13 & Over Warm-up 7:50 - 8:35 a.m.
Friday - All other teams
Saturday - All other teams
Sunday - All other teams.
For all the 12 & under sessions plus the finals sessions, all teams will share the two pools for warm up.
Teams can set up their area either outside on the grass to the north of the pool, in front of the building close to the parking lot or on deck south of the pool either on the bleachers or behind them. We would like teams to stay together in an area. If you choose to set up inside, remember that swimmers will need to be masked on deck whenever they are not swimming.
We will require everyone to wear masks on deck. Swimmers will wear their masks to the blocks and there will be a basket there to place your mask while you are swimming. When you exit the water, you will retrieve your mask. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.
The meet program will be posted on Thursday on our website. Finals sheets will also be posted on our website after all events have closed and scratches are processed.
COACHES - PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR SWIMMERS ABOUT THE SCRATCH PROCESS IF THEY DO NOT PLAN TO RETURN FOR FINALS. ALL SCRATCHES WILL BE DONE AT THE CLERK OF COURSE UNDER THE RED TENT.
We will provide a livestream link prior to the start of the meet. Watch for that on our website.
We may need a few volunteer timers throughout the meet. Volunteers are required to be vaccinated. We will have a clipboard at the entrance each day. Please sign up leaving your name and cell number so that we can contact you in the event that we timers. Thank you in advance for your help.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for distributing this information to the families that will be attending. Please let me know if you have additional questions. We look forward to hosting the meet and keeping the environment as safe as possible for all the swimmers, coaches, officials and other personnel attending.
- 2021 PSC Summer Invitational - Prelim meet flier
- revised psych sheet 6.8.2021 am.pdf
- prelims timelines.pdf
- finals timelines.pdf
- Heat Sheet.PDF
- finals program friday.pdf