RAC 2021 Awards Banquet
Jun 18, 2021
June, 11 2021
Age Group,Development Black,Development Blue,Fitness,Junior,National,Senior Black,Senior Blue (Pay in Full,Payment Plan)
This event will be hosted outside under a pavilion for the safety of all of our members. Masks are required to be worn when not eating and drinking.
Swimmers and Families!
You are all invited to our
"2021 Annual Awards Banquet"
Ridgefield Aquatic Club will present Individual Awards to all our swimmers in ALL OUR COMPETITIVE SQUADS:
Development, Age Group, Junior, Senior, National
in recognition of their hard work and results from this past Long Course and Short Course Season!
We planned a great evening for all our swimmers and their families with entertainment and fun that you won't want to miss!
Please see details for the Banquet below, along with RSVP Instructions - Please Read Carefully!
"2021 RAC Annual Awards Banquet"
When: Friday, June 18, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Cost: $38 per person ( children 5/under are Free )
You will have "Dinner, Refreshments, Dessert, Coffee."
Presentations from our Coaches and Awards presented to all swimmers, and a Special Sendoff for our High School Seniors.
"Music and Entertainment" (some surprises)
Lots of Raffle Prizes to be won
the BIG CASH Raffle Prize!
Please RSVP on RAC Website by June 11, 2021
RSVP Instructions - Very Important:
This is the only way to RSVP, so if you do not do this simple step, you will not be down as attending - instructions below:
Payment: Members who RSVP will be charged through their Team Unify Member Account.
- Go to www.racswimming.org
- Scroll down to "Current and Upcoming Events"
- Click on "Team Events"
- Click on the "Edit Commitment" tab to the far right of the " 2021 RAC Awards Banquet" Event.
- The sign-in page will appear - please sign in to your Account
- Under 'Member Name,' click on your swimmers' name
- In the 'Declaration' box, choose from two choices. If attending, select "Yes," or if not attending, choose "No."
- In the "notes" box, enter names or additional guests and total #s attending.
- Click on "save changes" on the bottom right of the screen, and then you're all set.
We encourage you to come to this fun event that our swimmers enjoy!
If you have any questions regarding the Banquet, please email Kerry Egerton at [email protected]