Ohio Open Water Championships
Meet: Ohio Open Water
Host: Cincinnati Aquatic Club
Date: June 30, 2021
Location: Voice of America Park, West Chester, OH
Deadline to sign up: June 16 @ midnight- click the "Attend this Event" button
Recommended For: Optional for qualifiers
Entry Fees: $40 per individual event – non-refundable, plus $5 per swimmer surcharge. NO deck or NT (no time) entries will be accepted.
Competition: The competition will be
organized according to these age classifications:10 & under (1
Km); 11-12 (2 Km); 13-14 (3 Km); and 15-over (4 Km).
Qualifying Standards: (Nat’l BB in 200 Free (10-un) or 400/500 Free (11-overs) see meet packet when it becomes available.
Official Meet Homepage: http://www.ohioopenwater.com/
Host Club (CAC): http://www.swimcincinnati.org/
13-14 and 15 & Over Age Groups
- Check-In Begins: 9:00 am (Swimmers not checking in will be scratched)
- Pre-Race Briefing: 9:30 am - (15&Over) 10:30 am (13-14):
- Competition starts: 10:00 am (15 & Over) 11:00 am (13-14)
10 & Under and 11-12 Age Groups
- Check-In Begins: 10:00 am (Swimmers not checking in will be scratched)
- Pre-Race Briefing: 11:30 am
- Competition starts: 12:00 noon (11-12) 12:45 pm (10&U)