2021 ST CCLR Summer Long Course Unclassified
Corpus Christi Independent
School District Natatorium
3202 Cabaniss Parkway, Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Pool Telephone numbers: (361) 878-2333x114, (361) 878-2334, or (361) 878-2337.
Read all of the information. This is our first meet in over a year. This will be a great first-time meet and I encourage all of our swimmers to compete.
My entry deadline is 29 May 2021.
All events are gender-mixed, timed finals, seeded by time. Entries will be limited to 300 athletes. Age groups will be combined and events will swim slowest to fastest. Exception: The 400, 800, 1500 Free, and the 400 IM will swim fastest to slowest. The 400, 800, 1500 Free, and the 400 IM require positive check-in and will require their own timer and their own 800 and 1500 Free counter. Fly-over starts and possibly chase starts will be utilized if necessary. If utilized, flyovers will be explained at the coach’s meeting.
Race competition will be held in an indoor 8 lane, 50-meter pool with 9-foot lanes, 6-foot minimum water depth, and a Daktronics timing and starting system.
- Hy-Tek Meet Manager software will be utilized. If necessary, we will utilize chase starts.
- The 50 events will start at the turn end of the pool.
- A 4 lane, 25-yard teaching pool will be available for continuous warm-up and cool down.
- Parking, spectator areas, and dressing rooms are available.
- Starting blocks will be sanitized regularly during competition.
- Swimmers must wear masks when reporting to the blocks.
- There will be only one heat allowed behind the block at any one time.
- Photographers and videographers are specifically prohibited from the area immediately behind the starting blocks.
- Parents and other spectators are not permitted on deck at any time for any reason unless serving in an official capacity as a timer or official. All others must remain in the elevated bleachers unless going to the concession stand or restrooms.
- Flash photography of any sort is expressly forbidden during competition.
- Times noted on the scoreboard are never official and must not ever be regarded as such.
In conformance with the City of Corpus Christi Natatorium policies concerning COVID-19, the number of spectators must be limited to 300, social distancing, temperature checks, and face masks will be required. Canopies may be placed outside of the natatorium, but canopies must be weighted down with weights or water barrels – stakes may not be placed in the ground.
Warm-up: 8:30 a.m. Warm-up: 8:30 a.m.
Clear the pool: 9:45 a.m. Clear the pool: 9:45 a.m.
Start time: 10:00 a.m. Start time: 10:00 a.m.