SNS All-Star Meet
Jul 31, 2021 - Aug 1, 2021
July, 2 2021
Blue Group,Cadet Group,Maroon Group,Purple Group,Red Group ([* ALL Locations *])
- Dates: July 31-August 1, 2021
- Saturday, July 31: Competition Day #1 & Athlete Social
- Sunday, August 1: Competition Day #2
- Competition Pool: Roseville Aquatics Complex (3051 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747)
- Course: Long Course (LCM)
- Format: Trials/Finals or Dual Meet Scoring
- INFORMATION SHEET
- Level 1 (Automatic Qualifier) - For 14 & under athletes Two (2) Western Zone Age Group Qualifying Times; for 15 & older athletes Two (2) Western Zone Senior "A" Times
- Level 2 - For 14 & under, One (1) WZAG QT; for 15 & older One (1) WZ SR "A" Time
- Level 3 - Three (3) AAA Times
- Level 4 - Four (4) AA Times
- Level 5 - Best Overall Time Standards
- Sierra Nevada will select, using a qualifying
system, a maximum Roster of 200
Athletes ages 9-18y/o, to
form two (2) squads (Team Chicken & Team Miner) to compete during the 2021 SNS All-Star Meet. Athletes who apply with TWO (2) WZ QT will be automatically named to the SNS All-Star Team Roster. After Level 1 Criteria, a progression through the next Levels of Criteria will occur to fill out the Roster. Athletes will be selected using times achieved from Sept ember 2020 to July 18,2021.
- Must have ONE (1) AA time to
be considered for the SNS All-Star Roster
- Friday, June 11, 2021 on
OME Swim Connection https://ome.
- If an Athlete is interested in becoming part of the Roster, but does not currently have the minimum requirement, it is still highly recommended that they apply.
- An Athlete will only be considered for the Roster if they apply.
- Automatic Qualifiers & Qualified Selectees
will receive an email notification of their selection to the SNS
All-Star Roster & their name will also be reflected on the
Roster found on the SNS All-Star Website https://sns-allstars.
- Selectees will be instructed to fill out required forms located on the SNS All-Star Website.
- $100 due at submission of application on OME Swim Connection.
- Once an Athlete is selected to the Roster, the co-pay becomes non-refundable.
- If an Athlete is not selected to the Roster, the co-pay will be refunded.
- This is NOT a Team Travel with Team Housing Meet
- Families will be responsible for bringing and picking up Athletes for each day of the meet.