SCS Summer Invite - Ventura
Meet Sheet is below.
$30.00 Surcharge + $5.50 per event
Facilities/Courses: Ventura Aquatics Center, 18 lane 50 Meter pool
Directions: CA 101 to Kimball Rd. Exit, at top of exit take a right to Ventura Community Park. Ventura Aquatic Center is located in the Ventura Community Park.
Meet Start Times: Saturday and Sunday Morning session will start at 9:00 AM. Estimated second start time will be announce following morning scratch deadline.
Warm-up Times. There will be assigned warm-ups on Sat/Sun at 7:00 AM in the competition pool. The competition pool will be closed at 8:45 AM, with supervised warm-up/warm-down available in the adjoining pool. Warm-up procedures will be posted at the pool. Swimmers must be under the supervision of a USA Swimming member coach during warm ups. Warm-ups will be split and teams will be assigned to specific warm-up times. All swimmers must use 3-point, slide in entries into the pool during warmup, no jumping or diving.
Partially Closed Deck: This meet will be run with a partially CLOSED DECK. Several deck areas (including behind the starting blocks, behind coaches at south end, and in tented swimmer area on east deck) will be restricted to coaches, officials, athletes and volunteers. Parents will be restricted from these areas.
Special COVID 19 Procedures and guidelines in affect:
• There will be one timer per lane.
• Meet and all sessions will be electronically pre-entered and pre-seeded. All check in and scratch protocols will be handled electronically as indicated in previous sections of this meet information form.
• There will be a thermal check prior to entering the facility for every session.
• Scratches for Saturday session are to be electronically filed to meet processor by 6:00 PM Friday.
• Scratches for Sunday session to be filed with meet processor by 6:00 PM Saturday.
• After scratch deadlines meet will be seeded and posted on Meet Mobile.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT USA SWIMMING and SCS SHALL BE FREE FROM ANY LIABILITIES OR CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES ARISING BY REASON OF INJURIES TO ANYONE DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE MEET. BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND FOREVER RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS USA SWIMMING AND [THE LSC] AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIMS INCLUDING FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DISEASE OR PROPERTY LOSSES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE AND GIVE UP ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE TO SEEK DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, IN CONNECTION WITH EXPOSURE, INFECTION, AND/OR SPREAD OF COVID-19 RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPETITION.