The YMCA Long Course Swimming Festival will take place at the Triangle Aquatic Center in Cary, NC, July 22-25, 2021.
We will be using the 2020 LC YMCA qualifying standards (attached). The qualifying period is from July 1, 2019.
There will NOT be 50’s of stroke. Athletes can swim a total of 4 individual events. Any athlete who makes 1 cut will allowed up to 3 bonus swims.
Team Hotel Information
Name: Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Rate: $135/ night plus tax. Breakfast not included, as hotel cannot guarantee early breakfast in the event of an early warm up. The hotel is not doing their full breakfast at this time. Hilton Diamond members will receive breakfast as benefits allow.
Booking link: To book, click here. Block cutoff date: July 11 at 11:59 PM.
- Parking is only permitted in the parking lot that was part of the former Cary Towne Center and TAC’s new West parking lot – directly across from the main building and access road to Swimmer Drop Off and Pickup. There is no event parking in any lot surrounding TAC’s main buildings. Parking is only permitted in designated parking spaces. Violators will be towed.
- Please follow signage for Swimmer Drop and Pickup. Please note that there is no standing or waiting in the outside lane of the Swimmer Drop Off / Pickup lanes.
- Team families may congregate in the parking lot directly outside of our main entrance. This area is CLOSED to all car traffic and will be monitored by security.
The Triangle Aquatic Center is proud to offer TAC-TV, our streaming network, for this event. TAC-TV allows you to follow the action of every swim on your personal device. Please note that you should ideally use Wi-Fi or your own personal Hot Spot to view a live stream (cellular network service can be unreliable). TAC Wi-Fi does not service the parking areas around our building. To subscribe, follow the instructions below:
1.Go to tv.triangleaquatics.org
2.Click on the Subscribe Today button in the middle of the screen
3.Select 2021 YMCA Y-Festival Pay per View Option – THIS PURCAHSE OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY, JULY 18TH .
4.Subscription for this event is $15.99 if purchased before the end of the day on Tuesday, July 20th. The price after that is $19.99. This purchase is for all sessions of the meet.
5.This subscription can allow for viewing on one device only at a time. Your subscription purchase will remain active for 45 days so that you can watch the On Demand video after the event. The video will be available 24 hours after a session is concluded.
- Enter a Username then your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, create a Password and select gender.
- Scroll down the page and enter the information below Stripe
i.Card Holder Name
ii.Credit Card Number
- Scroll down to Payment Summary, review your subscription, and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email that verifies the activation of your account.
We are asking that you make a $50.00, non-refundable deposit for EACH of your QUALIFIED athletes.