Fun Times Angel 1, Angel 2 & Reef Sharks
(this is a team hosted event)
Fun Times Swim Meet Information
We cannot offer a viewing area for non-volunteers at this swim meet.
- All volunteers will be able to leave their post to watch their child race and then return to their volunteer position.
- All swimmers must report to the North Side entrance between 3:45pm & 4:00pm.
- All swimmers will report directly to Gym 1.
- All swimmers and non-vaccinated volunteers must wear their mask in the gym.
- All non-vaccinated volunteers must wear their mask throughout the entire building.
- All swimmers will remain in Gym 1 until marshaled for warm up and races.
- All swimmers will report directly back to Gym 1 after the completion of their race.
- All swimmers will report to the starting blocks prepared to race and with a towel.
- All swimmers will dry off in the New Pool area before returning to Gym1.
- All Gym 1 monitors will report directly to Gym 1 at 4:00pm.
- All marshals will report to Gym 1 at 4:30pm. (Mary Coughlin is the lead marshal)
- All meet runners will report to the pool deck at 5:00pm
- All timers need their own stop watch and will report to the Boye Pool viewing area at 4:45pm.
Warm Up Schedule:
4:15pm – 4:35pm Boye Pool Reef
4:15pm – 4:35pm New Pool Angel 2
4:40pm – 5:00pm New Pool Angel 1
Start Time of Meet:
All swimmers will have enough time between events to be marshaled correctly.
The meet will conclude somewhere around 6:30pm
All parents and caregivers should be prepared to pick up their child at the North Side entrance at the conclusion of the meet.