CT AGE GROUP CHAMPIONSHIP
(this is a team hosted event)
SCHEDULE: Ages Warm-Up Start
Thursday Evening 11/12 & 13/14 6:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m.
Fri-Sat-Sun Timed Finals Session 1 13/14 7:00 a.m. 8:30 a.m.
Fri-Sat-Sun Timed Finals Session 2 11/12 6:00 p.m. 7:15 p.m.
UPDATE AS OF 7-19-2021
- Will be as originally posted in the Meet Announcement
AM Session Warm-Ups
- We will likely move Warm-Up for the 13/14 AM Sessions back a little bit. Waiting for final Timelines after Late Qualifiers/Corrections are in, to see what kind of room we have available
- Once Late Qualifiers/Corrections are in, I am hoping to have these out to everyone ASAP.
- An update has been posted on CT Swim
- Spectators will be allowed ONLY at the turn-end of the pool behind the moveable bulkhead. The back gate will be open for spectators to enter/exit the facility grounds, without the need to enter through the Main Lobby entrance. There will be designated space available for all spectators outside the facility, which will be sectioned off to separate the swimmers/teams from spectators. Spectators will not be permitted to cross the designated separation line. It is encouraged for spectators to come in, watch their swimmers compete, and then go back outside to allow others to do the same. Tents and chairs will not be available for use, all spectators should bring their own. Any tent/chair should be broken down and taken with you in between sessions.
*NOTE WELL: The Thursday Evening Session contains the 13/14 800 Freestyle, 800 Freestyle Relay, and 11/12 400 Freestyle. If time allows, there will be a Warm-Up/WarmDown break where needed. This information will be posted on the CT Swim Website by Wednesday, July 21, 2021.