[Swim Meet] Candlewood Lake Open @ Brookfield (All Squads, 9&O)
[This Meet is intended for all Squads, 9&O years old)
LOCATION: Greenknoll Aquatics Center
MEET FORMAT: The meet will be swum as Timed-Finals. Swimmers must have achieved qualifying times to compete in the Open Session. Swimmers must be at least 11 years old to compete in the OPEN sessions. Events will be swum slow to fast. The 1650 Free is limited to 6 heats total and may be run as a mixed event if necessary. Spectators will be limited to meet volunteers. The meet will be streamed via The RYWC YouTube Channel. A link will be posted on the Makos website and Makos Facebook page.
SESSION TIMES: Subject to Change
[CHECK-IN 15MINS BEFORE WARMUP]
Friday: Session: 1 Friday Evening Open – 5:30pm Warm-Up / 6:30pm Start
- Session: 2 Saturday 13 & Over – 7:30am Warm Up / 8:30am Start
- Session: 3 Saturday 11-12 – 10:45am Warm Up / 11:45am Start
- Session: 4 Saturday 10 and Under’s – 2:00pm Warm Up / 3:00pm Start
- Session: 5 Saturday Evening Open – 5:30pm Warm Up / 6:30pm Start
- Session: 6 Sunday 13 & Over – 7:30am Warm-Up / 8:30am Start
- Session: 7 Sunday 11-12 – 10:45am Warm-Up / 11:45am Start
- Session: 8 Sunday Open 1650 – 2:00pm Warm-Up / 2:45pm Start
- Session: 9 Sunday Evening Open – 5:30pm Warm-Up / 6:00pm Start
ADULT ATHLETES: All athletes who will be 18 years of age or older on any day of the meet must complete the mandatory Athlete Protection Training prior to competition. Failure to do so will result in the swimmer being scratched from the meet.
ENTRY LIMITATIONS: 11 and over swimmers may compete in a maximum number of 7 events overall and up to 3 events per day. Swimmers 10yrs old and younger may compete in 4 events overall. Open session bonus swims will be allowed. Swimmers may enter 1 bonus event in the session they have qualified to swim in (1 qualified event – 1 bonus event, 2 or more qualifying events – no bonuses). Swimmers may not bonus an event in a session that they have not qualified to swim in. Swimmers may compete in both the age group sessions and the open sessions; however, they may not exceed the 3 events per day limit.
SCORING: The Open Session of the meet will be scored.