(this is a team hosted event)
Click on the meet name (above) to access both HEAT SHEETS!
----------------More Info below------------------------------
This is an away meet. Familes will transport their swimmers to/from the pool at Splash in the Boro in Statesboro, Georgia. Vistors are welcome, but the facility limits capacity to 350 persons. Sega needs visiting teams to provide timers. We have a sign-up open for TIMERS for each session.
Timers will not have canopys to shade them. Please bringsunscreen, wear a hat, and THANK YOU per the SEGA head coach for timing. Only water will be available for timers. Please bring other drinks/snacks with you if wanted.
GCAT families are encouraged to bring chairs, coolers, blanket and a tent/canopy (if they have one). We can set-up near each other. This always makes this a fun social meet for GCAT and will keep swimmers out of the sun between their events.
- 13 & Older swimmers: Warm-ups at 7:30am (per Coach Bill)
- 12 & Under swimmers: Warm-ups at Noon
- Final_GA21_115_Rev1_2021 SEGA Tsunami.docx
- SEGA Timeline 9.26.21.pdf
- 12&u afternoon heat sheet.pdf
- 13&o morning heat sheet.pdf