SMS - Text Messages
Sep 1, 2021 (11:11 AM) - Sep 19, 2021 (11:11 AM)
September, 1 2021
Text Messages – added Communications.
Adding your cell number – for our SMS on your account
- Sign Into your team's TeamUnify website.https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=psrad
- Go to your account profile. In the side menu click My Account > My Account . Then you will see a box SMS and Carrier.
- Enter an SMS cell number and select its Carrier.
- Click Save in the upper right and it will send that number a verification text.
- Check your cell phone for a "Verify your SMS" text from notifications+alias, where alias is your team's alias, and open it. Note that some cell carriers can take a while to deliver the message.
- Tap the link and you should see one of three possible messages.
- "Success! We have validated your primary SMS." (or "secondary SMS" if that's what you were verifying) The SMS number is verified and ready to receive texts from the team. You may skip the rest of the steps.
- "Sorry, your primary SMS has already been validated." Sometimes just opening the text will verify the number, resulting in this message. The SMS number is verified and ready to receive texts from the team. You may skip the rest of the steps.
- "Sorry, the code XXXX did not match any codes." Continue to the next step.
- If tapping the link doesn't work, note the four-digit code number in the text message.
- Back in your team's SwimOffice website, click the Unverified button above the SMS number.
- If you got the error in step 7c on your mobile device, click Resend Verification and go back to step 6.
- Enter the four-digit code from your text message in the Verification Code field and click Verify.
- You will see Verified in green above the SMS number. You may need to refresh the screen to see this.
- To add an SMS number for one of the athletes in the account, click the Members tab and then click their name; follow the steps above.
Thank you, Coach Mark