PKB Autumn Classic
MEET: Parkersburg Autumn Festival in Memory of Diana Starcher
DATE: Sunday, October 3, 2021
LOCATION: Parkersburg YMCA, 1800 30th Street, Parkersburg, WV 26101
DEADLINE to DECLARE: Thursday, September 23rd
ENTRY FEES: $4 per individual event, $4 facility fee per swimmer, $8 per relay (team will pay for relays)
MEET FORMAT: Timed Finals
WARM UP: 9:00 am (specific warm up schedule and lane assignments will be sent after all entries are received)
MEET STARTS: 10:00 am
- This is a YMCA meet. Each swimmer who qualifies for the SEOWV league Championships (March 4-6, 2022) will need to participate in a minimum of 3 YMCA meets.
- Swimmers must be a current, full privilege registered YMCA member.
- Age as of December 1, 2021 will determine swimmers age for the meet.
- Meet file will be uploaded as soon as it is received.
- Events are swum as mixed ages and mixed gender.
- Relays are offered! Coaches will announce relay teams after warm up
- 8-under events offered – 100 IM, 25 of each stroke, 50 free,
- 9-over events offered – 100 IM, 50 of each stroke, 100 free
- 50 free shoot-out for 9-overs: anyone entered in 50 free is automatically entered in the shoot-out; first round is conducted like all other events; top 4 by age-group and gender will move on to the semi-final round (2); top two swimmers by age and gender will move on to the final round (3).
- If you are interested, please talk with your swimmer’s coach!