2021 TYR Lancaster Invitational (YMCA)
MEET: 2021 TYR Lancaster Invitational
DATE: November 6-7, 2021
LOCATION: Robert K Fox Family YMCA, 465 West Sixth Avenue, Lancaster, OH 43130
DEADLINE to DECLARE: Thursday, October 14th by 6:00pm
ENTRY FEES: $2 per swimmer surcharge; $5 per individual event
MEET FORMAT: Timed Finals
WARM UP: Saturday AM - 6:45am; Saturday PM - approx. 1:00pm; Sunday - 8:00 am
MEET STARTS: Saturday Am - 8:00am; Saturday PM - approx 2:00pm; Sunday - 9:00 am
- This is a YMCA meet. Each swimmer who qualifies for the SEOWV league Championships (March 4-5, 2022) will need to participate in a minimum of 3 YMCA meets.
- Team will send 1 coach if 6 swimmers are attending; 2 coaches if 12 swimmers are attending. In the event a coach is not attending, arrangements will be made with a coach from another team attending to assist the Kraken swimmers.
- Swimmers must be a current, full privilege registered YMCA member.
- Age as of December 1, 2021 will determine swimmers age for the meet.
- Saturday AM Session – 11-12 Girls; 13-over boys; Saturday PM Session – 11-12 boys; 13-over girls
- 1000 yard freestyle will be offered between the Saturday sessions. Estimated time to begin around 12:00 pm.
- Sunday Session – 10-under girls and boys
- Each session is limited to 150 athletes. Timelines will be updated once all entries are received.
- Relays may be offered! Coaches will announce relay teams after warm up.
- If you are interested, please talk with your swimmer’s coach!