2021 Kentucky Autumn Classic (USAS)
MEET: 2021 Kentucky Aquatics Autumn Classic
DATE: November 13-14, 2021
LOCATION: Lancaster Aquatic Center, 1000 Complex Drive
DEADLINE to DECLARE: Friday, October 29th by 6:00 pm
ENTRY FEES: $6 per individual event; $2.50 per swimmer surcharge; $20 per swimming facility charge
MEET FORMAT: timed finals
WARM UP: Saturday - 13-overs @ 12:30 pm; 12-unders @ 5:00 pm*; Sunday 13-overs @ 7:30 am; 12-unders 12:30 pm* (*12-unders final and accurate times will be announced when all entries are received)
MEET STARTS: TBA
- This is a USA meet. All swimmers must be a USA registered athlete the attend.
- Age as of the first day of the meet will determine the swimmer’s age group.
- Team will send 1 coach if 6 swimmers are attending; 2 coaches if 12+ swimmers attend. In the event a coach is not attending, arrangements will be made with a coach from another team attending to assist the Kraken swimmers.
- There is a Mystery IM event at this meet!! This is an exhibition event. The top 8 finishers in each age group who choose to participate will be able to. A postive check-in will be required. Each lane for the Mystery IM will ahve a different order of the strokes and swimmers will be told at the time they arrive at the blocks for the start of the race. Participating in the event will not count against the entry limits of 4 events per day.
- If you are interested, please talk with your swimmer’s coach!