[Swim Meet] RAC Fall Black & Blue Meet (All Squads)
(this is a team hosted event)
For the 2021 RAC Black and Blue meet tomorrow, below is a list of things you need to know!
- Only 12 and under years old swimmers will be allowed to sit inside the building.
- 11 and 12 will sit on deck (bring chairs)
- 10&U will sit upstairs in the bleachers (no chair needed)
- 13&O will sit anywhere outside the building (bring chairs)
- Parents ARE allowed in the building to watch THEIR OWN swimmer race. Please come through the lobby door, watch from the shallow end of the pool, and leave through the emergency door opposite the lobby. Parents are not allowed upstairs.
- Film or take pictures from your own swimmers.
- Parents ARE NOT allowed to sit inside when their swimmer is not racing
- Parents MUST be masked in the building
- Coaches suggest swimmers should have an extra towel, drinks, extra snacks, and something warm to wear (sweatpants, sweatshirt, socks, parka, etc.)
- The coaching staff needs volunteer timers to run the meet... Link to sign up HERE
- Please DO NOT park in the roundabout or the fire lane.
- The fire lane and handicapped spaces are NOT for swimmer drop-off.
- You can bring tents, chairs, etc.
- Coffee and donuts are ALWAYS welcome.
- The meet should end around 10:30, best-case scenario.
LOCATION: Barlow Elementary School
JR/AG 6:45-7:45 AM
Meet Starts at 8:30am [ends around 11:30am]
Bring a chair, snacks, and drinks!
Parents are welcome (please wear a mask)