PSL September Splash
PSL September Splash - Sept. 25, 2021
· Swimmers are not permitted to participate in the meet if they have tested positive for COVID-19 and are within the quarantine period, are showing COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
· NO SPECTATORS ON DECK. Parents/spectators will view their swimmer’s race event from outside the fence surrounding the pool. Parents/spectators can set up tents in the fields north and west of the pool.
· ONLY SWIMMERS, COACHES, OFFICIALS, and (signed up) PARENT VOLUNTEERS will be allowed on deck.
· There will be NO “BULLPEN”. ALL swimmers will enter the deck at the west gate and progress along the west side fence, pausing by heat under their lane number placard. Each heat will move down to next set of placards (eventually 15 feet behind the blocks) then to the starting blocks.
· ALL Swimmers must exit out of the northeast pavilion gate once they have completed their event and the starter asks them to step out.
· Since all parents/spectators will remain outside the fence, behind the blocks is the only area that could get congested. Timers may bring masks and wear them when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
· Swimmers are requested to arrive in their suits and leave in their suits.
· Swimmers may only use the locker room bathroom as needed.
· Coaches and officials shall use the restrooms in the pavilion.
· Spectators shall use the restrooms in the Bradford Branch YMCA.
· Volunteers shall use the restrooms in the pavilion.
· Swimmers, officials, coaches, volunteers, and spectators must bring their own water bottles.