Mini & Distance meet at North Hills
Mini and Distance Meet at North Hills
North Hills Senior High School
53 Rochester Road
Pittsburgh PA 15229
Parking will be available in the High School Lot. There is additional parking located at the Middle School
- Per the North Hills School District rules, anyone inside the building must be masked regardless of their vaccination status.
- Swimmers on deck must remain masked unless they are waiting for, or participating in, their event.
- We are asking for spectators to please use the gym to wait until your swimmer is about to swim. Then you can make your way to the spectator area and watch the event. We will update everyone on the event number.
- The event will not be live streamed.
- Feel free to bring a folding chair and/or blankets for yourself and the kids.
- To prevent overcrowding, we encourage only one spectator watch their swimmer’s event.
- There will be concessions. Masks may be removed while eating and drinking.
3. Warm-up times
Saturday/Sunday Morning Mini Sessions:
Session starts 8:35am
Sunday Afternoon Distance Session:
12:30-1:30: Open warmups
Session starts 1:35
Make sure you arrive early enough to get on deck, find your team and get ready to get in the water for warmups. Do not arrive at 7:50am, that is too late.
Saturday AM is Brian
Sunday AM is Sam
Sunday PM is Kathy
Marlins swimmers will remain on deck with their team during the meet and cheer their teammates on. (as much as we are allowed to)
Bring more than one mask, they will get wet.
Bring water and a snack in your swim bag.
Wear your new Marlins gray shirt and/or Marlins jacket(team gift from last season) if you have one.
Wear a Marlins swim cap at all swim meets. (we will have some at the meet if you need one)