PVAC Fall Fest (SAL)
PVAC's own Fall Fest Invitational will be held Sunday, October 31, 2021 at PVHS.
Morning Session is for 8 & under and 9-10 swimmers and begins at 8:15am (7:00am warm up)
Afternoon Session is for 11-12, 13-14 and 15&over swimmers and begins at 1:00pm (noon warm up)
Individual events are $5 each with a maximum of 4 events per swimmer. All PVAC swimmers are encouraged to sign up and swim at Fall Fest. Unlike a regular season meet, swimmers get to choose their own events and this is a great opportunity to get initial times for the season.
Deadline for PVAC entries is October 5th.
D&J Sports will be selling T-shirts, sweatshirts and swim gear. Visit their stand early as they typically sell out.
Steps to register:
1. Please login to your PVAC account on Team Unify.
2. Go to the Events tab (across the top).
3. Select the meeet.
4. Select Accept/Decline and choose the events you are interested in.
- New this year - Weather permitting, team and spectator seating will be outside. Swimmers will enter the building directly onto the pool deck for their events. At this time, spectators are allowed and will be rotated into the stands for each event. All attendees are required to wear a mask while in the building per school district regulations (swimmers must bring baggies for their mask).
- All plans are subject to change – final procedures will be communicated 48 hours before the meet.