2022 LAC Ice Breaker-Travel Trip
Host: Lakeside Aquatic Club (LAC)
Date: Friday, January 7, 2022, through Sunday, January 9, 2022
Registration Deadline: Thursday, 12/16/2021
Location: Northwest ISD Natatorium 1976 Texan Dr, Justin, TX 76247
Link for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/5u4fu916fEtfyMxN9
Groups: High Performance, Senior II, Senior I, Gold, Senior Development II, Silver, Advance Age Group, Age Group II, Bronze.
**any swimmer with a qualifying time and not listed in the above training groups, please speak to your coach
Entries & Eligibility:
Swimmers must have achieved the following qualifying Time Standards to attend and at least a BB time in events your swimmer is wishing to swim.
- 15&O must have at least (1) 15-16 AA time
- 13-14 must have at least (1) 13-14 A time
- 11-12 must have at least (1) 11-12 A time
- 10&U must have at least (1) 10&U A time
Meet Format: Timed Final Meet. All events 200 yds and less will be pre-seeded and sum fastest to slowest.
A maximum of 3 events per day.
Heat sheets will be available on Meet Mobile. Finals heat sheets will be posted on www.swimlac.org.
Swimmers need their own counters for the 500 FR and 1650 FR. Swimmers need their own timers for the 1650 FR.
Check-in is required for 400 IM, 500 Free, and the 1650 Free 500 Free–
- Friday, January 7, 4:15 pm 400 IM
- Friday, January 7, 4:15 pm 1650 free
- Sunday, January 9, 8:15 am,
Check-in has three options:
- A "√" indicates that the athlete is present and will swim the event.
- "SCRATCH" Indicates the swimmer has scratched from this event.
- A ----- through name Indicates swimmer is not swimming this event for reasons unknown.
$6.00 per individual event.
$15.00 per relay event. A $27.00 athlete surcharge will apply.
Spectator Fee: There will be a $5 entry fee daily for any spectators. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Katy Meet Surcharges for 2021-2022: $5 for those within 45 miles of Katy, and $10 for those beyond 45 miles of Katy. Additional surcharges may apply for meets that require the coach’s air travel. These will be defined and assessed on a meet-by-meet basis