SJAC GATOR CLASSIC A/BB/C PRELIMS/FINALS MEET (9 & Over)
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, 11/01/2021
- Prelims & Finals Meet
- 9 & Over year old swimmers
- Entries are $10.00 each
- Daily Entry Limits: 11 & Over (3 invidual / 1 relay)
- Daily Entry Limits: 9-10 (4 invidual / 1 relay)
- Meet Entry Limit: 11 & Over - 13 total
- Meet Entry Limit: 9-10 - 14 total
- Must be a USA Registered Swimmer
BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND FOREVER RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS USA SWIMMING, ECCC, AND ALL MEMBERS OF MIDDLE ATLANTIC (LSC).
- Please be advised this is a swim at your own risk event. SJAC has advised us that NO ONE other than athletes swimming and USA registered coaching members/officials working the meet are allowed on deck.
- SJAC has informed us that swimmers will be staged inside, on deck with six feet spacing.
- There is no parent/sepectator viewing at this event. This is based on the safety and best practice measures around COVID-19.
MEET REGISTRATION NOTES:
- Please sign swimmers up for events (start by clicking swimmer's name)
- Coach Donnie will confirm all final event entries. If it's in the best interest of your swimmer, changes to event selection will be made prior to final meet submission. Your family will be notified of the changes.
- Unsure about event selection? Declare your swimmer for the meet and leave the event selection blank. In the notes field, please let Coach Donnie know what days you plan to attend and that you prefer him to handle event selection for your swimmer.
- Use notes only for pertinent coach information
- ie. can’t stay for relay, limit to 3 events, trying for 50 Free JO cut, no Fly-knee injury, etc.