2022 Indy Circle City Classic
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, December 6 at 11:59 PM
Location: Indiana University Natatorium (901 West New York St, Indianapolis, IN 46202)
This is an optional travel meet for all dROP swimmers who meet or are close to the 'BB' time standards listed in the meet packet.
- This meet consists of morning prelims and A,B,C evening finals in the 13-14 and Open events.
- All 10&U and 11-12 events will be afternoon timed finals.
- Friday distance events are timed finals and conditional, meaning that after all entries are submitted, they will send out a qualifying list of the top 6 fastest heats of the 1650 (3 heats of each gender) and the top 5 heats of each event. The list of qualifying swimmers will be sent out no later than January 24. Refunds will be made to any swimmer who is removed from Friday events.
- Swimmers may choose up to a swim of 3 events per day. A swimmer may enter additional events, but they must scratch down before the scratch deadline.
- Time Standards: Qualifying time standards can be found in the meet packet below. Swimmers who are close to time standards and are interested in attending should contact Coach Molly.
- Missed Cuts: Swimmers who do NOT swim the qualifying time at the meet, and CANNOT prove they have swam the qualifying time previously, are subject to a $5 fee per event. This fee must be paid at the meet.
- Fees: $5.00 for Friday events & 10&U, 11-12 events. $6.00 for 13-14 & Open events. There is also a $55 IN Swimming, IUPUI Natatorium, and dROP Travel Fee surchage per athlete. Once our entry is accepted by the host team, meet fees will be charged to the card on your account.
High School Boys who are interested in attending this meet should email Coach Molly ([email protected]) with their event list, since their accounts are suspended for billing purposes. We also recommend that any high school boys who wish to participate check with their high school coach first, to make sure this meet does not conflict with their training or the high school meet schedule.
High School Girls who are interested in attending this meet must register for dROP's Winter Session prior to signing up for this meet.
dROP Hotel Block Information (Optional)
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest (about a 20-25 minute drive to the pool)
- 5905 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Check IN: 1/28/2022, Check OUT: 1/30/2022
- Rate: $139/night + taxes
- Call 317-228-9300 or Book Online
- All families interested must reserve their hotel rooms by Friday, January 7, 2022, otherwise the rooms will be released.
dROP Team Dinner
We will have a dROP team dinner for those intersted on Saturday, January 29. Location and time TBD.
For time standards, session dates & times, and additional information, please refer to the meet packet attached below.