Carmel Winter Invite
The Carmel Swim Club 2022 Winter Invitational will be held on January 14-16 at the IUPUI Natatorium which is located in downtown Indianapolis at 901 W New York Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
- Friday 1650 free - 1 PM warm up / 2 PM meet start
- Friday Afternoon - 4 PM warm up / 5 PM meet start
- Prelims Saturday / Sunday 13&Over AM Session - 6:30 AM warm up / 8 AM meet start
- Prelims Saturday / Sunday 12&Under PM Session - Noon warm up / 1 PM meet start
- Finals Saturday - 4:30 PM warm up / 5:30 PM meet start
- Finals Sunday - 4 PM warm up / 5 PM meet start
All Friday events, 10&Under events and relays are timed finals. Prelims and finals will be run for the 11-12, 13-14 and Open Age Groups. 10&Unders may do 4 events per day and 11&Overs may do 3 events per day.
Indianapolis is on Eastern Standard Time
- 2021-2024 National Motivational “A” Time Standards for 15-16 year olds will be used for all OPEN swimmers.
- 2021-2024 National Motivational “A” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 13&14.
- 2021-2024 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 11 & 12.
- 2021-2024 National Motivational “B” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 10 and younger, except that 2013-2016 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for the 200 IM and the 200 free.
- The B, BB and A standards can be found on page 5-6 of this document.
Parking info- The Event Rate will be $7 credit card only. The Sports Garage attached to the Natatorium (Center Section-2nd and 3rd entrances) will be used for the meet. The Riverwalk Garage will not be used for this event. If anyone parks at the Riverwalk Garage-hourly rates will apply. Anyone paying the event rate of $7 at the Sports Garage will be issued an event ticket for in and out privileges. The ticket will only work at the Sports Garage center section.
Registration Deadline is Monday, December 6 at midnight