Cincinnati Marlins TYR Winter Invite
Meet: Cincinnati Marlins
Date: February 4-6
Location: Keating Natatorium, Cincinnati (OH)
Deadline to Enter: January 9 @ Midnight
Maximum Entries: 11 & over 3 per day; 10 & under 4 per day
Recommended For: Optional for Red Jr and White; Recommended for Blue, Bronze and Junior Training Groups with qualifying time
Eligibility: National ‘BB’ or better SCY entry time standard for all events 9 & Older
Fees: $6 per event, $12 facility surcharge, $5 per swimmer Ohio Swimming surcharge
Warmup Times - verify on official meet homepage
Raider Entries: scroll to the bottom of this page for report after the entry deadline
- There will not be a plan to allow spectators for the AM sessions Saturday and Sunday. There MAY be an opportunity for some parents to time as there will be two pools, but more on that to come.
- We WILL allow 1 spectator per swimmer for the remaining sessions: Friday Timed Finals, Saturday Finals, Sunday night Finals and the 10&Under Timed Finals sessions.
- EVERYONE MUST wear masks and be symptom free. If that is a problem for your families, please request to be removed from the meet before midnight Tuesday Jan 18th
- For 11 & Older swimmers on Saturday and Sunday
Sessions: We will allow 1 Bonus entry in one 100 or 50
event per day because we are admitting a smaller head count due to
COVID and swimmer safety. Please email Anissa Kanzari your
desired BONUS event before midnight Tuesday Jan
- The bonus entry must be marked BONUS and new file submitted by the entry deadline.
- There will be Positive Check In for all 200’s and longer events.
Official Meet Homepage - livestream links available