Norfolk YMCA Aquajets – January YMCA
Hosted by Norfolk YMCA Aquajets
January 22, 2022
LOCATION: Norfolk Family YMCA
301 W Benjamin Ave, Norfolk NE 68701
· In granting this approval it is understood and agreed that
USA Swimming and Midwestern Swimming Inc. shall
be free from any liabilities or claims for damages arising by
reason of injuries to anyone during the conduct of
POOL: · Indoor 25 yard, 6 lane pool, antiturbulent lane
markers, starting blocks. Timing and place judging equipment is
a fully automatic Colorado 6, complete with touch pads at one end,
Electronic horn start and LED scoreboard.
· The water depth of the competition pool measured for a
distance of 3’ 3 1/2” (1.0 meter) to 16’ 5”
meters) from the start wall is 12’5” to
10’9” and the water depth at the end or turn wall when
measured for a
distance of 3’ 3 ½” (1 meter) to 16’
5” (5.0 meters) is 4’ to 4’6”. USAS Rule
· The competition course has not been certified in
accordance with 104.2.2C(4).
FACILITY: · Mask requirements – all coaches, swimmers,
officials, athletes, and spectators will comply with City of
and Norfolk YMCA mask requirements as mandated at the time of the
· Disinfecting stations will be available throughout the
YMCA, in gyms, locker rooms, and on pool deck.
· Norfolk YMCA Aquajets and the Norfolk Family YMCA reserve
the right to remove from the premises any
individual who might jeopardize safety and facility privileges.
· Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell
phone, is not permitted behind the blocks, in changing
areas, rest rooms, or locker rooms.
· Operation of a drone, or any other flying apparatus, is
prohibited over the venue (pools, athlete/coach areas,
spectator areas and open ceiling locker rooms) any time athletes,
coaches, officials and/or spectators are present.
· Genderneutral/family facilities are available at this
facility. Locations of these facilities can be found by
contacting the Norfolk Family YMCA at 4023719770 or for more
information contact the meet director at
[email protected] or 4026499700.
· 12 Gyms will be used for camping, and viewing area will be
available behind the glass/starting blocks.
SCHEDULE: There will be two warmup sessions, 9:00am and 9:25am.
Meet start time 10:00am