SWIM-A-THON & FUNDRAISER
The Dolfins annual USA Swimming Swim-a-Thon® & fundraiser is taking shape now, culminating with the Swim-a-Thon® itself on Saturday evening, January 29th, at the Swim Center.
A Swim-a-Thon® is a great opportunity for swimmers of ALL ages and abilities to learn something new about themselves and be amazed with their own abilities. In the process, swimmers also earn money for the team by getting pledges from businesses, family, neighbors, etc.
- All Dolfins participate! Your coach will suggest a distance and time limit appropriate to your age and ability. Swimmers will have up to 1 or 2 hours to complete their swims.
- Incentive prizes for all participants! The more your earn, the more prize options become available. See your packet for details.
- Encourage family, friends, neighbors, and local businesses to support your swim team!
- Pledges are gathered through your personal on-line Swim-a-Thon landing page. Just sign in first, then click on the Swim-A-Thon banner. Be sure to watch and follow the instructions in the online video and other items in Red.)
- All pledge money must be submitted along with your incentive choice by TBD!
January 29th will be a fun and festive evening with the whole pool to ourselves. Purple, White, Silver and Bronze Groups will swim between 6:00 and 8:00 pm, followed Swnior and Presenior Groups at 8:00-9:15 pm, while parents count laps, coaches, and teammates cheer them on.
Be watching for more Swim-a-Thon® announcements, and get ready to put in some miles for your team!