Feb 4, 2022 - Feb 5, 2022
January, 27 2022
2022 GHSA State Meet – Spectator Details and Live Streaming for FINALS
January 24, 2022
We are glad to welcome back spectators to this year’s GHSA State Meet. We know they will bring a great energy to the meet that we dearly missed last year. I wanted to provide a few details that I hope you will share with your fans.
- Spectators will enter the front entrance of the CRC at 750 Ferst Drive.
- Admission is $15 per person per session.
- Heat sheets are free to download at ghssca.com and will be e mailed to teams as well as on Meet Mobile. Limited numbers of copies will be on sale at the meet for $10 per session.
- Gates will open on the following schedule:
- For Diving – Gates Open at 7:15 am and remain open throughout the day.
- For 1-5A Prelims – Gates Open at 7:45 am
- For 6-7A Prelims – Gates Open at 4:15 pm
- For 1-5A Finals – Gates Open at 9:15 am
- For 6-7A Finals – Gates Open at 4:15 pm
- DIVING ONLY - Parking for Personal Vehicles Spectators - All personal vehicles (up to the size of an SUV) for Coaches, Athletes and Spectators will park in the W02 lot located at 355 Ferst Drive. Parking at this location is $2/hour with at $15 per day maximum, however if you leave that parking lot, you will be subject to paying more than the daily maximum as the clock will re-set if and when you re-enter that lot.
- SWIMMING ONLY - Prepaid Parking for Personal Vehicles for Spectators - If you are using a personal vehicle (car or SUV) you will have to use the prepaid parking lots adjacent to the facility lot W10. To park in this lot you MUST pre-purchase a parking pass via the Georgia Tech Park Mobile system. https://gatech.pmreserve.com/ You cannot pay for parking at arrival at this lot the day of the meet. Day of parking and overflow parking will be done at the W22 and W23 lots located at 935 State St. Parking is $15 per day.
Thursday, February 3, 2022
7:30-8:15 a.m. 1-5A Girls Warm-Up
8:30-10:30 a.m. 1-5A Girls Diving
10:30-11:15 a.m. 1-5A Boys Warm-Up
11:15 a.m. -1:30 p.m. 1-5 Boys Diving
1:30-2:15 p.m. 6-7A Girls Warm-Up
2:15-3:45 p.m. 6-7A Girls Diving
3:45-4:30 p.m. 6-7A Boys Warm-Up
4:30-6:15 p.m. 6-7A Boy Diving
Boys will dive first in the odd numbered years, girls will dive first in the even numbered years.
9:30 am – 1:00 pm – 1-5A Swimming Prelims
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – 6-7A Swimming Warmup
6:00 pm – 8:45 pm – 6-7A Swimming Prelims
Prelims will be conducted in two 10 lane courses. The boys events will swim in the west pool (by the main scoreboard) and the girls will swim in the east pool by the diving well). Finals will be swum in one 10 lane course, the east pool.
9:30 am – 10:55 am 1-5A Swimming Finals Warm-up
11:00 am – 3:30 pm 1-5A Swimming Finals
4:30 pm – 5:55 pm 6-7 A Swimming Finals Warm-up
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm 6-7 A Swimming Finals
Live Streaming of FINALS only.
Just a reminder, the NFHS Network will be streaming the FINALS only of the 2022 GHSA State Meet. Several teams have asked about the link for the meet, so here it is.
Go to https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/ghsa/swimming%20and%20diving and it will point you in the right direction. We know that some fans fans won’t be able to be a part of this year's meet, so this is the next best thing. Please share this link with your families so they can watch what should be a great week of swimming. Just a reminder, this will require a minimum subscription fee of about $11 to view the meet (don’t shoot the messenger).