2022 KATY/Pace May Invite
(this is a team hosted event)
2022 Katy/Pace LC May Invite
Date: Saturday, 5/21/2022 to Sunday, 5/22/2022
Registration Deadline: Monday, 5/9/2022
On-Deck Entries: Late entries will be accepted each day up to 45 minutes before the start of each session.
Location: Angleton ISD Aquatic Center 2 Stadium Drive Angleton, TX 77515 (Visitor side of the Wildcat Football Stadium)
Groups: Future Stars, Novice A & B, Intro to AG A, B, & C, Intro to AG II A & B, Age Group I & II, Bronze, Advance Age Group, Silver, Gold, Junior Development, Senior Development I & II, Senior I & II, High Performance
Meet Format: Timed finals Meet
Session 1 and 3 Saturday and Sunday AM:
- 1st Warm-up: 7:55-8:20 AM
- 3 rd Warm-up: 8:20-8:45 AM
- Meet Start: 9:00 AM
Session 2 and 4 Saturday and Sunday Mid-Day:
- 1st Warm-up: Approx.: 12:00-12:25 PM
- 2nd Warm-up: Approx.: 12:25-12:50 PM •
- Meet Start: 1:05 PM*
- *Warm-ups may commence 30 minutes after conclusion of the preceding session. Meet Starts 15 minutes after the conclusion of warm-up. Any revised warm-up times and start times for the second session(s) for Saturday and Sunday will be posted on the Katy Website by Tuesday, May 17th @ 5:00 pm.
Meet may run chase starts
Meet host reserves the right to limit entries in the 400 IM, 400 FR, and 800 FR.
Entries & Eligibility:
1. Max of four (4) events Saturday or Sunday with a max of seven (7) events for the meet.
Fees: Individual events: $10
Katy Meet Surcharges for 2021-2022: $5 for those
within 45 miles of Katy, and $10 for those beyond 45 miles of Katy.
Additional surcharges may apply for meets that require the
coach’s air travel. These will be defined and assessed on a
Relays are always subject to change.
- 2022 KATY_PACE May Open Invite_Meet Announcement_3.0.pdf
- 2022 Katy/Pace Meet Program
- Parent Info Sheet
- 2022 Katy/Pace Meet Results