2022 Western Great Lakes Open - Due 6/14
(this is a team hosted event)
Entry Deadline: June 14th
Location: Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
Eligible Groups: Senior Gold, Senior Sterling Silver, Senior Silver. Senior Bronze, Hartford Senior, Junior, Age Group Gold, Age Group Silver, Age Group Bronze, Super 8’s
Entry Limits: Swimmers may enter a maximum of six (6) individual events plus relays. 1500 Freestyle is not counted in event limit and is the only allowed 7th event. Swimmers are limited to 3 individual events per day on Friday and Saturday. Swimmers may enter up to 4 events on Sunday. Lake Country swimmers do not need qualifying times to enter meet.
Entry Note for Non-Qualifiers: Although this meet requires swimmers to have achieved the qualifying times for their age group in every event offered, that requirement is waived for Lake Country swimmers at this meet. That being said, families with very young swimmers in Age Group Bronze or Super 8 who are early in their development may want to skip or limit their swimmer's participation in this meet to shorter events. It can be a very intimidating atmosphere for new swimmers.
Meet Information: WGLO Meet Information
Volunteer Work Requirements:
- This is the only MANDATORY team service meet this season. Each family is required to work THREE sessions.
- DISREGARD the times listed – Accurate times will be published closer to the meet date.
- Buyout fees for these meets are: $80 for 1 session; $180 for 2 sessions; and $300 for 3 sessions.
- Workers must be 16 or older. Younger workers must be preapproved by the volunteer coordinators.
- One checked box = one person’s job
JOB SIGN-UP WILL CLOSE NOON, SUNDAY, JUNE 19
Limited premeet work is available for families unavailable the weekend of the meet. Requests for premeet work should be made to Peggy Moede prior to job sign-up opening on June 1.
Contact Peggy Moede for job sign-up questions.