Long Course Practice Changes - UPDATE 5/9
Mar 21, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
March, 21 2022
LONG COURSE PRACTICE SCHEDULE CHANGES
Spring Creek Forest - 17515 Fairway Oaks Drive, Spring, TX 77379
- Swimmers need to arrive AT LEAST 10 minutes early to help prep the pool each practice. They will be ready to be picked up no earlier than 7:35
- Swimmers need to check their equipment bags. No equipment to borrow at SCF. Blue group needs to have fins, kickboard, pull buoy and paddles. White group need to have fins and kickboard.
- SCF practices are reserved for athletes intending to swim long course meets in addition to their summer league schedule.
- IMPORTANT: The water at SCF is warm enough to safely swim (our oldest swimmers did an experiment); however, for those particularly cold natured, choosing MNW is recommended for Blue group to swim normal times and Black group to join Blue group 6:45-8:30 Tues & Thurs.
- No parents will be allowed inside the pool gates.
- Swimmers enter through breezeway in the middle of clubhouse and follow path to pool gate.
- Two parking lots available on either side of clubhouse.