CWAC May Madness Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
The CWAC May Madness will be held May 21-22 at UIC. The will be a timed final long course meet.
This is a CWAC hosted meet and CWAC families are expected to help support the team to meet their volunteer commitment. Our primary need is timing, but additional jobs include officiating, hospitality, marshal, awards, runner / heat winner and computer. Click here to sign up
Swimmers can select their events when they sign up, but the coaching staff will review and make final decisions on entries. If you can only attend certain days please be sure to include that in the notes section.
- Saturday AM Session (Ages 12&Under) - 8 AM Warm Up / 9 AM Meet Start
- Saturday PM Session (Ages 13&Over) - 1 PM Warm Up / 2 PM Meet Start
- Saturday PM 800 Session - 15 minutes after session 2 (about 6:05 PM)
- Sunday AM Session (Ages 12&Under) - 7:30 AM Warm Up / 8:30 AM Meet Start
- Sunday PM Session (Ages 13&Over) - 12:30 PM Warm Up / 1:30 PM Meet Start
- Sunday PM 400 Session - 15 minutes after session 5 - (about 5:30 PM)
The 800 will be swim fastest to slowest alternating women and men. 400's will be swum slow to fast. 800 and 400 swimmers must provide their own timer and counter (800). There will be a positive check for both the 800 and 400's that close at 3 PM each day.
Swimmers are limited to 3 individual events per day plus the one distant event (800/400) per day
The entry deadline is Monday, April 25 at midnight.
- Meet Packet
- Warm Up Assignments
- All Team Entries - 5/20/22
- CWAC Team Entries - 5/20/22
- Timeline - use as a guide
- Psych Sheet - 5/20/22
- Saturday AM Heat Sheet
- Saturday PM Heat Sheet
- Sunday AM Heat Sheet
- Sunday Pm Heat Sheet