PWCW IMX MEET (LCM)
@ UM CANHAM NATATORIUM in Ann Arbor, MI
This early season LCM meet is open to SR1, SR2, AG, and
some JR Group* swimmers.
* Interested JR Group swimmers should seek coaches' approval. This meet is in the 50m pool and is not appropriate for some of our newer and/or less experienced swimmers. "B" time standards and a consistent May practice schedule are recommended in order to participate.
Please see the meet information file below for all the details including pool address, warm-up times, and all the fine print.
Athletes are encouraged to race for their IMR or IMX events at this meet, see below. Friday evening events have minimum qualifying times. The 800 freestyles will be limited to the fastest 24 entered times in each gender. Athletes may swim two events on Friday evening, three events on Saturday/Sunday AM/PM, plus the 800 free on Saturday night.
**Please note that due to the lack of LCM competitions in the past two years, this event has been set to convert all your 25y times into an approximate 50m equivalent.
The following events are IM Ready (IMR) Events for each age group:
- 10 & Under – 100 Free, 50 Back, 50 Breast, 50 Fly, and 200 IM.
- 11-12 - 200 Free, 50 Back, 50 Breast, 50 Fly, and 200 IM.
- 13-18 – 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, and 200 IM.
The following events are IM Xtreme (IMX) Events for each age group:
- 10 & Under – 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, and 200 IM.
- 11-12 – 400 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, and 200 IM.
- 13-18 – 400 Free, 200 Back, 200 Breast, 200 Fly, 200 IM, and 400 IM.
Entry fees are $6 per individual event plus $1 per swimmer.