HYB Awards Night
LOCATION CHANGE!!! Event is now at the Pavilion at Sunken Meadow!
Our annual HYB Awards Dinner is here!!! We hope to have as many swimmers join us as possible!!!
RSVPs due Thursday, May 5. Please note: You must return the RSVP slip to the front desk.
A few FAQs about the dinner:
- All swimmers are welcome! All levels (blue through gold) are invited and encouraged to attend. It is just as much fun/inspiring for the younger ones as the older ones. Think about how much fun they all had at States - whether they just started or have been here 10 years!
- Families are welcome! If you are not attending with your swimmer, you need to designate a chaperone.
- Swimmers are $20, all guests (including any parents) are $60 each. Price includes dinner, dancing, awards, etc.
- Checks can be made out to Huntington YMCA.
- The event is at The Pavilion at Sunken Meadow. Sunken Meadow State Park, Field 2.
- Formal optional! Does your child (or you) have an outfit they wore to a wedding and never thought they'd get to wear again? This is that chance! Want to go thrift shopping and find a fancy prom dress or fun tuxedo? Go for it!
Invite/permission slip is attached. Please print and return to the Y by Thursday, May 5.