Tie Dye Team T-shirts (Rain date July 1)
Tie dye your team t-shirt (handed out at event) with your coaches in the park next to the pool. Starts immediately after each individual swim practice and prior to dive practice. Parents are encouraged to stay and help out!
Tie Dye Timeline
|Tsunami (13 & up)||9:15|
|Ripples (8 & unders)||12:00|
|Dive||11:15 or chose another time from above|
***If you are on dive team, please feel free to come to another time prior to your practice. These times are more guidelines but we appreciate sticking to your group as much as possible to keep the crowds down.
Tie Dye Washing Instructions
- Keep in bag for 24 hours.
- In a sink or bathtub rinse shirt thoroughly with cold water or run through rinse cycle on washing maching (no soap).
- Untie or remove rubber bands and rinse again until water runs clear.
- Wash separately in washing machine on warm setting.
- Use little to no detergent (make sure detergent does not contain bleach.) After initial washing it will be color safe. Never use bleach on your tie dye shirt.