Solar Swim Sea Monsters - DHSC Home Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
Wednesday, July 13th vs Solar Swim Sea Monsters @ Home
If you plan to attend the meet, plan to be assigned a work assignment.
- Swim Meet Entrance - and set up will not be allowed until the side gate opens (see below for time).
- The bleachers will be covered with popups so that you can watch your swimmers event. After your event, please exit so that the next swimmers family can view their swimmers.
- Parking lot entrance will only be at the Empire and Neroly Rd. entrances. Daffodil entrance will be closed.
- No parking in the adjacent neighborhood will be allowed. Parking in the club lot only.
- No outside alcohol or glass bottles are allowed on premises.
- Do not use the ice from the club ice machine to fill up coolers. This is available for members to use for drink bottles.
- Sheparding of the 8 and under swimmers will be done a little differently this year. Parents will need to drop of their swimmer at the benches (like a clerk of the course). The head shepard will then take the kids to the lanes.
- Please be prepared and ready with your swimmers heat and lane properly written on their shoulder.
- Swimmers 9 and older should be paying attention to the event and heat and line up themselves.
Below is the schedule of events (subject to change):
- Deck open for family set up ( - Meet set-up volunteer workersSide pool gate)
Warm up times
& 9/10 swimmers warm up in the competion
pool (Please note 6 & under swimmers will NOT warm up prior to
the meet but must be ready to swim!)
- 11 & Up swimmers warm up in the competition pool
5:00 - Work Assignment and Swimmer check-in by 5:00 pm
5:10 - Stroke & Turn, Shepherd - Meeting at check-in table
- All Swimmers Team Meeting
- Timers and meet officials report to stations
- Meet start